1/18/09

It's not a Nikon....


.....but it is an SLR! Let me start by saying, has it really been almost six months since my last entry? That's terrible. Long story short, I got laid off from my last job, got a better job, have had a chance to make some new friends (like, real friends, not just people to go watch a movie with...), ended up with a German Shepherd puppy, and recently gotten into photography. I can actually afford to do that now. I did end up moving since my last bike post.....I have the bike still, but the town is much bigger and hilly. Suffice to say, during winter photography is much easier. If you want to see some of my pictures, go to flickr and look for thayne2k. Anyhoo...... the camera is a Minolta Maxxum 5, and it takes pretty good pictures for only having a Quantaray (i.e., Ritz store brand) lens. I'm also about to purchase a Pentacon Six medium format camera, so hopefully I know what I'm doing by the time that gets here. (It's coming from a private seller in Hungary.) OH!!! and I almost forgot about Lost! It's back on again if you hadn't heard. I actually haven't had a chance to watch tonight's episode which I have recorded; I was watching some season one with a friend who is just now starting to watch it. (She has a lotttt of catching up to do.) What else.....hm. My betta is still alive and kicking. Or ....finning? Had I mentioned my betta? In any case it's late and i'm tired, but now I have introduced some newer topics for posting in the very near future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello sir ;)

Thanks for the comment and the link. I'll link you asap! Currently busy building a new look for my blog... hate the one ive put on now! It's way too standard!

Hope you're well x x